Lemurian soundhealing transmission 23.9.2021 : live via zoom

 

23.9.2021 

Lemurian soundhealing transmission: live via zoom SOWING SEEDS OF LOVE.....

Soundhealing  transmission in lemurian lightlanguages for inner peace and awakening your inner wisdom.


Hello you dear soulfriends,

I`ve started a monthly live Event with soundhealing for english speaking audiences. I offer these soundhealing to support the transition in the new earth. This is a sacred space which you are very welcome to join.

My next event for english audiences is on the:

“23.9.2021 at 7.30PM BST / 8:30 PM German time (20:30)
Tickets: 33€ via Paypall

If this calls you, please get in touch with me via mail. I l be happy to serve you!

 

 

About me: I am a dutch singer, songwriter and soundhealer offering this healing work for more than 20 years now.
I was the receiver of the holy scroll of lemuria and I transmit the lightlanguages from Lemuria as well as from other realms that will come to serve you and all those who will join us.
i ve released many CDs with music for inner peace and my latest CD “améha chants” is with chants to singalong and raise vibrations. This music is of great support especially in this time of fear and stress.

Read more about me and my work here:
http://www.sabinevanbaaren.de/en

If you wish a personal session,  or your personal recording, let me know!  I l be happy to serve you! Send me a mail so we can work online.
sabinevanbaaren(at)macnews.de

Looking forward to hear from you soon, wishing you much love and joy!
Sabine van Baaren


 

Kommentare