Hello you dear visitor,

I m so honoured and happy to share with you my latest news:

Michiko Hayashi from the Emoto Peace Project invited me for an interview. We talk about the effect of singing the healing mantra "water we love you" from the amazing hawaiian Ho oponopono Prayer.  I sing it live here and I share some insights about my work as a soundhealer and my music.
Check it out here and we r happy if you give us your like!

Water we love you   Interview with Michiko Hayashi from the Emoto Peace Project.

 

 
 

World Unity Week

Let’s Do Something! 19-26 June, 2021. World UNITY Week is a Global Interactive ​Celebration, It touched the hearts of many, connecting thousands of change-makers around the world in a spirit of wholeness, inspiration and unity. Representatives of 100+ Global organisations came together and delivered more than 200 presentations, and across the week we had more than 700 000 video views.

Check out and register for your participation!

Tell me what you think about it all, share it with your friends and dont forget to give us your like!

Happiness for you and till soon!

Sabine van Baaren

Singer, composer, soundhealer, music for inner peace spiritual guide.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Kommentare